[Dailydrool] Ruling from Her Cloud in Heaven

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 13:54:35 PDT 2010

BABES El Queeno BessWHSE has left The Castle.

August 31, 2001 - June 2nd, 2010.

It's been a battle for Bess since the first Cancer diagnosis 4 years ago;
then Liver disease; then Cushing's.
Monday morning cancer broke out on her sweet widdo face and I had to make
the decision; she looked at me as if to say, 'I'll be ok if you just let me
go!'

Thank you to those who have kept in touch, asking about Bess' health over
the years. And with that, I will be leaving the Daily Drool as soon as I
sign off.

Bess says,'BABES Rule!' OEBE Drool!'

Signing off for now,

BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah and OEBE Lord o'Rapscallion, Kirby Miller :-)~~

"Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to all"