[Dailydrool] Germ Factory

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 3 14:45:01 PDT 2010

Well I too am a walking germ factory...I get lots of kisses from the boys,
and if I am sad they will jump up on me and give me wet tickles. Wet tickles
= 2 hounds in my lap facing me with nothing but tongues and snooters in my
face until I start to laugh, and then usually end up with at least one
tongue in my mouth before they stop.. No matter, I would still rather kiss a
hound then most humans.

Congratulations to Baxter on finding your forever home!!! Yeah!  I just know
that your senior years will truely be golden.

Jill We are soooo very sorry that Tank has made his journey to the bridge.
Take comfort in the fact that he is young and healthy once again.  Thank you
for giving him the good life here on this earth for his last few years.  May
he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Drool to all the sick hounds.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I can't hold my licker"
Ruger "I only kiss those that deserve my kisses"