[Dailydrool] Queen Pawtunia hits the road........

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 19:30:30 PDT 2010

It is me. Queen Pawtunia. I have decided that I like my newly minted job as
Q, including having slaves that actually spend waddle time with me! A very
pleasant change from the confines of an X-Pen! So, I took out my pawphone
and checked the available oppawtunities for getting pets and cookies, er,
helping the paw hounds......and then I looked at the GPS (Global Pawtunia
Somethin) and decided it was as easy as ABC. Aunt Taco sent psychic woofs
that means All Basset's Cookies.....Uncle Chili and she met up there in 2004
when Nudgie was the King, yeah right (He won it playing Bingo.)

Anywoof, I'm making the slaves leave work early tomorrow and roll north.  I
feel like putting on my pwitty dress and waddling with my friends of ABC.
Since I didn't think in time to beg pledges I'll  have her empty the couple
pounds of change out of the bottom of her purse.....that should get me some
raffle tickets or somefin if she doesn't just spend it with Auntie Shelly!
Look for the short one in a zebra patterned dress. Honest, you'll know me.

Sure hope I get to see my Great Nephews, Rugie and
Bisquit..................they are Momcake's Great Grand Puppies!

QPt
....I get to go, too....even if I'm in the doGhouse. Rusty