[Dailydrool] I am a lucky guy

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:41:43 PDT 2010

as I was sitting here watching the idiot box (TV) I came to the conclusion that despite everything I am a lucky guy. I may not be working and may not have money but I have two Hounds that think I'm pretty good. I come home from a long day hitting the bricks looking for an employer feeling low because it seems that no one wants to hire or even talk to a 56 year old guy and who's there o greet me? My Bubba and Penny. They are waiting for me with their tails wagging a almost  too fast to see.Their eyes saying "Gee we missed you. we're glad your home. You are the greatest!". Then I get more big wet sloppy kisses than I can stand. Anyone that says thats bad can go and ah... ah ah.. Pack sand.

Yeah having a Basset for a companion can be trying a times with the stubbornness, the counter cruising  and over abundance of slobber
but I wouldn't trade my guys for Bill Gates income.

With all that said let be known that all those out there that have lost your best buds or have ones that have ill ones are in my thought and Know that Bubba and Penny are sending all the drool they can produce your way. I think they would like all the sickness and trips to the bridge to stop for a while because every time I read one I go and give the more attention they even a Basset can take.