[Dailydrool] Dedicated to Mariah (ATB)

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 21:07:57 PDT 2010

My paws are wiping the tears that won't stop  pouring from my eyes.  Mariah
was my friend, my playmate, my mentor and so  much more.

I met Mariah upon my arrival at Daphneyland and our friendship  blossomed
when we immediately realized we were a mirror image of each  other.  The only
difference was a small white area on each of our noses on  opposite sides.
Mariah and I spent countless hours amusing ourselves by  confusing Auntie
Dawn and visitors to Daphneyland.   Mariah taught me  how to play and she
taught me the ways of being a Diva.   Little did I  know that my Mom had seen
pictures of Mariah from the time she arrived at  Daphneyland and had fallen
in love with her.    One day, Auntie  Dawn called my Mom and told her that
Mariah's mirror image had arrived  at  Daphneyland.    That phone call set
into action a plan  that would change my life forever.

When Auntie Dawn told us that  my Dad was flying to California to
potentially adopt me, Mariah sat me down and  told me how to win him over.  She told
me all about climbing up into his  lap, nuzzling his neck, every little
trick she knew and it worked.  When my  Dad was at Daphneyland, he met Mariah
and was charmed by her personality and had  the opportunity to play with her.
Mom had given Dad instructions to try to  sneak Mariah into the crate with
me when he flew home but Auntie Dawn was wise  to Mom's wish and she double
and triple checked the crate.  It was hard to  leave  Daphneyland but Mariah
told me to be happy, I had a forever home  where I would be loved and she
was happy for me.

When we arrived at my  new home, my Dad carried me into the house and my
Mom took one look at me and  said that although I had already been named
Megan, I would always be known as  Megan Mariah.

And Mariah, my dearest friend, I will not forget  you, nor will my Dad and
Mom.   The candles have been lit and prayers  have been said for you.  Now
you sleep with the angels.

This is  dedicated to you, my friend, with love,

Megan Mariah

Bob &  Marie Radebaugh