[Dailydrool] You're invited

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 02:15:28 PDT 2010

Honnold's Hound and Furkitty Farm is preparing to rise from the ruins. Yesterday we met with a contractor whom we "think" will be building our new Farm/Hound House. Top criteria - basset friendly.

Meantime,I would like to invite you to follow the exploits of Bruno 2 on our facebook page. Bruno 2 came from the MBR via Jackie Chazey. He is named after Ginny Tata-Phillips new buppy Bruno as their coloring is so similar. Unfortunately, Bruno 2 is the only Basset our lease will allow. Yesterday he and his mom, Auntie Monica and cousin Madison almost got arrested when he went to Springfield, IL to get his drivers license and had his pic taken by the information sign.  Just send a request to Margaret Cutler Honnold if you would like to join Bruno in his journey to Honnold's Hound and Furkitty Farm.

Snooters, Maggie
Hollyberry (ATB) "I heard that new guys name is Justin. He sayz I look just like his sister, Lilly
Noah (ATB) "I wish my mom didn't miss us so bad. I am looking after my sister
Bruno 2 (stuffed toy) "I am helping mom cope, she about peed her pants laughing yesterday when the cop wanted to know what we were doing...do I look like a terrorist mom?