[Dailydrool] OK, I'll pay for you to take him

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Fri Jun 4 02:58:06 PDT 2010

Following Rolph's attack on my daughter's eye glasses, last night he ruined a pair of my work shoes and I also had to remove a Wii control from him - neither of which he has ever shown any interest in before.

He will be six in a couple of months - do you think he's having a mid life crisis?

Sally, with Rolph (I'm just a pupster really) and Clara (why don't you act your age?), UK