[Dailydrool] It's just not right...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 05:40:21 PDT 2010

 ...that so many gentlehounds have left for the Bridge.  Sure, they get into the garbage, pee where they shouldn't, chew up one's eyeglasses, cell phones, TV remotes, books, rugs, purses, etc. but damn, why for such a short time?  Why can't they be with us forever - to snuggle with, rub their silky ears, kiss their snooters and be kissed back, fall victim to "The Look" and remind us to be the people they think we are.

Hugs to all we have lost their furbabies, and those for whom loss is imminent.  In the case of Bassets, it truly IS better to have loved and lost than never to have known the love of these long-eared, stinky, sneaky, scent following and demanding creatures.

In loving memory of all who have gone....we love and miss you!

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley