[Dailydrool] Queen Bess

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 08:43:29 PDT 2010

After many years of friendly rivalry with the OEBEs, Queen Bess of the BABEs has gone to heaven.  Even though we loved to tease Bess here at OEBE International Headquarters, we will miss her acid wit and deadly bon mots. (Is that a contradiction?)  Bess was Noah Go Slowah's arch rival for almost his entire life of 7 years.  She waid she would meet him on Hwy 101 with a picnic basket of roast chickens.  Was she there? NO, she was a no show for all but the chickens.

Noah has promised that he will try to behave as a saintly hound with Bess now that she's reached heaven. Heidi and Stella, however, have made no promises.  Bess-look for a whoppee cushion on your chair at the buffet banquet!  Do not let Stella or Heidi promise to help you "clean your plate!"  They'll clean it all right, even before you get the plate.

Even though you lied and said Noah bit you, I know he will welcome you to his cloud to sit, laugh, and plot various strategies to liven up heaven and destroy decorum.

With love,
Noah Go Slowah, Heidi Go Lightly, and Stella (ATB)
Roland, Deohgee (SNORT!), and Truman
and sadly,
Janice