[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge

Paula Dunlap paula933 at msn.com
Fri Jun 4 08:56:27 PDT 2010

There surely must be some basset bash going on at the Rainbow Bridge! While
my heart aches for my sweet Buffy girl, I'm somehow comforted knowing she is with some of our greatest and most noble hounds that have passed this last week; there to greet her and show her to the Cheetos buffet....but please, somebody stop it, close the gate!

My sympathy to all who have losses this past week.
Those big ol' pawprints are all over my heart.