[Dailydrool] BillyGoat Bassets, and all to quiet bassets.

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jun 4 09:38:40 PDT 2010

It is too bad that Rolph is boy...Sounds like he would be the perfect
match for my Billy Goat Basset Colt. Colt has not eaten eyeglasses but
lots of other stuff.  The things that I find in his poop when I am
demining the yard or the things that he has vomited back up just makes
me say "WTH is that?" then I just shake my head and thank doG that it
came out o'natural instead of having to come out surgically.  Which is
the reason that him and his brother Ruger are confined to their room
when I am at work or cannot keep a close eye on them. But even with that
sometimes their bed suffers the wrath of Colt the destroyer.

Last night was a very quiet, very somber night at Castle VonBasset.
Which is very strange especially after 5 days of hounds and dad having a
roaring good time...lots of rough housing and barking bassets. But
yesterday afternoon I had to take the DH to the airport for him to
return to England. Colt sat their pouting, Ruger was very vocal about
his displeasure of the daddy leaving again. When I got home and let them
out of their room they searched the house and then  came and sat with me
very quietly on the couch and watched tv a hound on each side of me.  It
was kind of eerie, but very comforting at the same time.  Comforting to
know that at least I still had my boys to there.  So we sat, pouted, and
comforted each other...Only 10 1/2 months left on Big Doggy Daddies
tour, over half way done!!!

The boys and I are so sorry to hear that BABES El Queeno BessWHSE has
left The Castle for the bridge and that Mariah has also made her journey
to the bridge. Take comfort in the fact that they young and healthy once
again. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Anti-bacterial drool to Copper and also no-grow anal lump drool.  Sorry
we don't know a good loan shark but have had to threaten to get a second
job as an exotic dancer a time or 2 to pay our vet bill's...and now at
my age that is no longer an option...sooo if you find a good loan shark
let me know. Always good to have those phone numbers/names if needed.

We are glad to hear that Elsinore is fine. YEAH! And we are sending
sparkling drool to Charlie.

Love & drool to all,
Michele and the somber hounds
Colt & Ruger "When is Daddy coming back?"