[Dailydrool] Rolph and glasses

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 14:03:08 PDT 2010

Glasses must be a delicacy for OEBEs.  Tucker (ATB) destroyed 4 pairs of my expensive daily
glasses even though they were up higher than I thought he could reach.  A chair was a lovely
ladder.  I thought I would be smart and buy two pair at a time...but alas they fell to those much
missed jaws of destruction.  Then comes the rescue Bazzle who destroyed 2 more pair that I have
yet to replace.  Now I buy cheaters from the $1 store so the pain is not so great when they are
destroyed.

Alas my vision is calling for the need of the real thing so I will put up a "glasses only" shelf.  I have
picked the bathroom as the elected room because this is also the room that they run from because
it means bath time.  I shall wash my face, put the glasses on the shelf I can barely reach and squint
my way to bed.

Droolz,
Karen (squinting) and The Dog House Gang

Youz go Rolph!  We are da the warriors dat destroy dem tings dat make we hoomans look stwange!