[Dailydrool] Dog Doors

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 17:27:23 PDT 2010

Many hours went into the dog door decision here.  The door had to work for very short legs
to long legged Ruby Doo.  I decided that the X-tra large through the wall would be perfect.
The placement is under the window next to the door and fit perfectly.  A tiny step up for
the senior gal and a duck of the head for the long legger out to the step that leads to the
ramp.  Ahhhh....the perfect solution for my gang.

The best part is...If Momma accidently locks her self out then I am found crawling through
the furkidz door.  Oh my to crawl through all those kisses.  (I am trying to forget the germ
article.)

Cuddles (our guinea pig mascot) is on the table that sits above and flanks the door.  I guess
he could be considered the watch guard for the door.  In reality Cuddles is the refrigerator
watch guard as he whistles whenever it opens, alerting heavily sleeping houndies to come
running.  Then again Cuddles just wants his treats too!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang