[Dailydrool] llewis the gourmand

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 06:31:11 PDT 2010

there is nothing like starting out the morning laughing out loud at one of
the hound's notes.  and llewis's today is to be saved and savored;  i  will
laugh all day about it.  thanks, llewis, you made an ok morning turn  into
a hilarious one!
and one boasting note of gus:  last night we had violent lightening  and
thunder.  he woke me up and i couldn't believe how strong they  were.  i had
the ac on in the bedroom and he had opted to sleep on his  favorite chair in
the den.  we went out to the front porch to let him do  his business, but he
stood on the top step, with non-stop lightening and thunder  over him and
turned right around and came back in.  i cuddled him and  calmly told him it
was ok, we were safe, but he wouldn't go back to sleep, just  sat in my
bedroom.  at that point, i wouldn't have minded if he had "an  accident",
because we all know what it's like to have to hold it too long.   but there he
sat.  about 20 minutes later, i noticed the thunder had  subsided to a distant
rumble and lightening was still there but no longer  non-stop.  so we headed
out to the front again, he stood on the porch,  looked around and slowly
made his way down.  as lousy luck would have it,  in the middle of his doing
both his businesses, here came the lightening  again.  he looked up at me,
finished and galloped up the stairs.  i  could not have been more proud of my
boy than if he had graduated college!
i hope all droolers and houndies have a great, safe and healthy  weekend.
hus and i were going to the Whisker Walk here in massachusetts,  but it
looks like it will rained out.  NO RAIN STOMP NORAIN STOMP NO  RAIN!
susan, loving slave to the brave gus