[Dailydrool] Using the Guilt on slaves

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 08:45:14 PDT 2010

Dis Nelly Belle, da senior spokes-hound ob Da Dog House Gang tellin
eberyone to git on da puters an vote.  Come on it onny takes a few minutes.
Why youz cud vote in less time den it take to pop da cowk on da bottle dat
me noze sum you like.  Fur da udders why dis take less time den it does to
blow we hares outta ya snooters in da mornin.

Guess who lozes iffen ya don't vote?  Dat rite da homeless hounds dat
needin help wit da sickees, dat who.  Issa youz feelin guilty yet?  No?
Otay...den here it come....
Sum dem homeless hounds are Seniors just like Elder Clara an mememe!
Memmer Elder Clara an Me be mong da luckee ones dat hab Fureber Home.
Der lots no so lucky and iffen der no extra moolah den Chris an da ress ob
we weeklees not gonna be able to bring all da houndees in dat needin saved.

We gotz to Sunnay at midnite in da east.  Dat til 9 o'dark in da West.
Now git offen you rumpbonz all youz Slaves an Vote!

Nuff said!
Lub,
Nelly Belle, Da Senior Am-Basset-Dor  ob Da Dog House Gang
wheww me nebber knew me cud be so paw-sertive!