[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge Vote

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Sat Jun 5 09:11:47 PDT 2010

Only 2 more days to vote for Western Missouri Basset Rescue. They have
gone from not being on the charts in Missouri to #4. Remember, we are
going for the most WEEKLY votes, so we can't really tell how we did yet.
Everyone go to your address book and find just ONE (more) person who
you think might vote today and tomorrow. Ask them to help.
Let's give it that last big push. On Monday, it will be another rescue's
turn for shot at this, but let's do our best for Chris Bly and the Missouri
Bassets!
 Marilyn Briggs