[Dailydrool] woo-hoo what a ride

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 07:13:15 PDT 2010

We had terrible storms here last night, we havent had storms like  that in
over ten years, about 10:30 the tornado sirens went off . it touched  down
about 12 miles to the west of us, destroying several homes and a barn, in
Whitehouse which is only 7 miles to the west, they said ten horses  that  got
loose and were running at large. they spotted three funnel rotations out by
the airport . that was just round one,  another set of storms started at
2:12 AM and continued until about 3:30 AM,  once again another tornado  siren
went off.lots of damage to the east of us, destroyed Lake High school and
leveled several homes three people were killed,  my poor Maggie was a
wreck,  I gave her two Benadryl and she got up on the couch with her  daddy,
Evil Annie , she was a hoot,  laying upside down on the couch  with her feet up
in the air and like, what is all the excitement about ?   she could care
less, we did make her get up ad come to the back of the house and  get in bed
with me,  I was worried that the other half of the tree that  fell down last
week would come down and hit the house. we need  thundershirts,
thunderblankets and thundershoes we need dem all !!!
I'm toooooo old to stay up all night and watch storms. can't sleep in  the
basement because of spiders !!!!!!   and YES !  I will take  my chances with
the storm rather than sleep with a spider !!!!!!   bwahahahahah !!!!!!

Marlene  I need a nap,  Maggie Wags  Im still feeling the  Benadryl and
Evil Annie what's all the excitement about  ???