[Dailydrool] Tennessee Basset Waltz

ROBERT M JR HOLLAND holland_r at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 6 12:51:59 PDT 2010

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the Belly Rubs Basset Rescue Tennessee Waltz in Nashville.
It was a day that I can only describe as perfect. The weather was hot (at least 90 degrees), the folks were friendly, and the bassets were precious.

I was delighted to meet in person, people with whom I have emailed and met through the Drool. Buster Potter stole my heart in his Elvis cape and pink Cadillac. Buster from Nashville was the exact image of my Peaches, just about twice her size. And Elsinore...just meeting her was an honor. She has such a calming presence and charming demeanor. You just love her instantly!

Hopefully I can add this link to photobucket, but if it doesn't work, email me privately and i will send it to you. I want everyone to share in the fun. I may have some dogs' names confused, but hope not. I carried a pen and paper and wrote down names and descriptions so I could match them up.

Joanne Holland

http://s830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/holland_r/Tennessee%20Basset%20Waltz%20%20June%205%202010/