[Dailydrool] Another way to help WMBRI

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 12:48:41 PDT 2010

Aloha. I too have been voting daily for Western Missouri Basset Rescue. Maybe a surge of votes today will make a difference.

There is another way to help WMBRI as well. Remember when Chris was selling hand-made quilted sunglass cases with an adorable little basset on each, along with a bone charm. Well, Chris still has some left! And these are in great colors--a deep Indian Red; sky blue; and light yellow. These would be great basset dad gifts for father's day....Only $5 apiece plus shipping (maybe $1.50). These would be great gifts to stockpile for Secret Pawtner this summer as well. Contact Chris and I'll bet she could send you one or two or three or four....

If she runs out and I can find more of the fabric, I'll even make more. Drool rules. Val, Bo, and Harley