[Dailydrool] EWWWWW......another story

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 12:43:34 PDT 2010

About two weeks ago Bailey came in the house and prompty jumped on the couch and dropped a dead baby bird....don't think it was from here "tossing her cookies" but the poor thing was definately full of drool.  The girls are great mole hunters too, more than once I have had to take of a poor mole who has been uprooted - the other day LaVerne pulled a "vole" some poor creature that was 3x the size of the usual mole, but suffered the same fate - Trixie who was my "eat now, ask later" pup hasn't been doing that since she was diagnosed - I've almost lost "tossed my cookies" having to pick up their prizes!!

Emily and the Garies girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess