[Dailydrool] Tail Wagging

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 11:08:19 PDT 2010

Nelly Belle, Isabelle, Bazzle and vacationing guest Chloe are windshield wipers.
Bazzle OEBE will go in to helicopter mode when extreme happiness sets in.
(Read that as he has bad a major score!)

Abby Gale and foster Isabelle would fail as windshield wipers.  Isabelle holds her tail
high and swishes just a little.  She might want to consider a job in the smallest car industry.
Abby Gale also hold her tail at the highest point with the curl.  How does she hold that
curl tail up and still manage a swish?

Sadie Maye is a helicopter!  That has both forward and reverse motion.  I will admit
that I am fascinated watching that tail go round and round then suddenly reverse.
She is definitely one that would do well as a Flying Ace if she could just get the lift.

Empawress Ruby Doo (wanna be long legged gurlfrend of Cooper so the can wear their shirts
together) is a duster.  She can dust off a table in nothing flat.  While you are grabbing
the off'd items she is drinking your herbal tea, ice water or eating your snack.  She taught
the gang how to refine their counter cruising ways and now expects her percentage.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang