[Dailydrool] DIS & DAT

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 18:47:30 PDT 2010

Both Maggie and Annie's tails go in circles,   I just thought it  was a
Basset thing !!!!!!  My Dachshund went side to side

Can someone please tell me what the Thundershirts are made of and what is
the difference between the Thundershirt and the Anxiety wrap ?????  Maggie
is allergic to cotton,  YES SHE IS !!!!!!!  I HAVE PROOF !!!! I know  what
you all are thinking,  she has been sniffing to many corks  !   I'm serious
she is allergic to Cotton.

 Heard on the news tonight, more thunder storms coming tomorrow night  and
into Wednesday,  another 2 to 3 inches of heavy rain.   YEA   more mushrooms
growing in my yard,  bigger mosquitos,   these buggers hang on the back
door waiting for blood and fresh meat  !!!!! hell I even have bugs that I have
never seen before, like little  green florescent  bugs that have long noses
like an ant eater and  NO  I am not living on a toxic waste pile and I am
NOT drunk  !!!!   my poor girls get attacked when they go out to pee and these
 buggers are even out during the day,  who said mosquitos don't like the
sun  ????  huh ?  who ????? So there I am being a good mommy waving a white
towel around   in the air fanning their butts  while they hump up  for their
constitutional so they don't get bit on their private parts,  NOW,  do you
all understand why my neighbors stand in their glass doors and  watch me ?
HUH   Bwahahahahaha !!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie