[Dailydrool] the non-stealing hounds

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 04:35:07 PDT 2010

i, like anthony, live in a non-stealing hound house.  gus will be VERY
interested as i make whatever it is, does the happy dance as the aroma of
whatever gets more pronounced.  still interested and dancing happy as it is  put
on a plate.  but the minute i sit with it in front of me, he walks  away.
and he actually walks away looking bored.  i've always thought  that he
looks like he's thinking, "oh, it's just that poison she eats.  it  must be bad
for me or she'd be giving it to me."
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-i don't steal your food.  i don't drool.  so sue  me.