[Dailydrool] tail wag/feeding/pills

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 8 05:09:36 PDT 2010

Chilliepepper does the wiper for ordinary people and things but the propeller and the whole rear end for her Daddy.Even so lately it has been in slow motion.Overall she is doing OK. Most of the time she is giving us a hard time to get her meds in and to eat.
She could stand to loose a few pounds ,but the fear of her getting a seizure because of low sugar makes me try everything to make her eat.My kitchen cabinets look  like a Pet store ,you name the food ,we got it.....I even bought cat food .She shakes her head and flying out comes the food.
Sometimes I believe she is just training us......she will eat if I hand feed her,but will not bent down to eat the same food out of her bowl.
Also, if she knows we are going somewhere she will lay in front of the car so we have to take her,which we do most of the time if it is not to hot out.
Now the pills are another story...I now have to cram them down her throat ,nothing works anymore to hide them .We tried coldcuts,liver sausage,pill pockets ,peanutbutter,creamcheese   ... I guess you get the picture. so if anyone has another trick up their sleeve please let me know. She is turning more and more into her mother Pw Ms Brandy ,except for her teeth.Just slower than molasses and its HER WAY or no way.Well she was raised by the best.
Drool to all in need and cyberhugs to the humans who have suffered a loss.

Hanni & Mike Slaves to Chilliepper (you think I don't know you hid a Pill in there!!!)