[Dailydrool] goin on a trip.

Alan L. Folsom, Jr. alan at folsoms.net
Tue Jun 8 06:05:59 PDT 2010

Dis are Chumley-

I goin on a trip!  Da daddy sez his mommy real sick (I don unnerstan - I
gotz a daddy an a mommy, but what a daddymommy?) she real old an she live
in a place wit lots ob udder old peoples, so we gotz to go see her an I
gotz to drool for her.  She's seen my pichurs, an always wantz to no about
me.

Anywayz, we gonna dribe a long way, all da way from Filudelfi, ...Filode...
philotel... uh, home, to some place called Kentucky.  Dey gotz big scary
horses dere, but lotsa pretty ladies, too.  Da daddy's sister gotz a
little farm wid lots of dogs an stuff dere too.

We gonna dribe for a nickzillion hours, so youz older hounds got anything
I should tell da daddy bout long dribes?  Maybe he eben stop an gib me a
hamboogie!