[Dailydrool] Poison question

riaria33 at comcast.net riaria33 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 06:10:08 PDT 2010

Does anyone have any experience with poisoning with bug granules????  My poor youngest must have ingested some last evening and woke up this morning with great difficulty walking.  He is currently at the vets and all they could tell me was that they would be putting him on muscle relaxants and and IV.  They could not give me any further information on prognosis or timeline.....NOTHING!!!  They told me to call them in a couple hours.....I am beside myself as we have NEVER had this experience before and I feel so horribly responsible and completely helpless!!!  Please email me personally if you would with any information or experiences you may have!!!  Thanks so much!!!  riaria33 at comcast.net

For the love of Bassets,

Maria