[Dailydrool] All in a days work.....

C.Mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Tue Jun 8 09:41:26 PDT 2010

I was quite pleased with myself.. all my windows drool free

What's drool free you say... 2 dogs outside I clean the windows

And back in they come

5 minutes was all it took.. room to room snooter  drool drops everywhere

Mom why are you cleaning off our love drops..?

Why are you making the house smell so mice..?

My husband came home last night and wondered what was up

It smelled dog free.

Not that I don't love their smells but like the kids rooms sometimes you

Just have to clean up after them.. So now I am giving up on the windows and

Going back to chasing dust balls.. Like the tumble weeds  the fur balls roll
on no matter how

Much I try and keep them all cleaned up..

At least I can be happy knowing my windows were clean for 5 whole minutes a
new record

All in days work

Brought to you by LiL Miss daisy halo and Rex Aka Lil Foot

Moms little snooter drool droppers...

Have a great day all

Carolyn