[Dailydrool] June 9 calendar hounds

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:35:36 PDT 2010

I guess my two girls would be very upset if I didn't bring up the fact that they are the hounds of the day.  They seem to think they are professional models since they go to the photo place at least a couple times a year.  Their princess sister Pawcasso Blossom taught them well.  Annie seems to have settled down some at 4 even tho she jumps over the back of the couch like it was only a foot off the ground.  Jennie on the other paw, is definitely in the terrible twos.  I have had to replant three rose bushes twice and replace one plus some petunias.  All that with fencing being around them.  Blossom's rose garden now has a fence four feet tall.  Her other fettish is pulling up some of the grass in the bak yard which is all sod based...with her teeth and not the digging method.  They still call themselves spokeshounds for Montana basset rescue and I know my life would be pretty empty without them.

Cookie, momlsave to the Montana spoiled brats AB and JM(we goin in the car today mom?!)