[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws Gang

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 07:50:40 PDT 2010

Howdee Dwoolers!  Dis id Baybee Silkie.  Ize bee 6 munts owd.  I gittin big dough.  Momma say meez iz 22 pounts.  How owd u gotz to beez beepour u not bee a baybee innymore?  Iz been gittin mee lessuns fwom big Sisser Suzie.  She a gud Sisser.  She not teech me sum stuff dough meez lern it on meez own.  Like she not plays wit Momma's shooz but me do.  Me wub playin wit Momma's shooz.  She hab dis big, big clozet an me haffa go tru dere to git to dat tility room to git to meez ousside doggie door.  Sumtimez me goez ousside to do sum bizness an sumtimez me don feel like it an meez jus goes in da haws.  Innywayz odder day me finez dees weally gud shooz on dat shelf.  Momma say dey cumz fwom obersees sumwherez, dey is Swedish Clogs wit weal pwetty leadder an shiny weal wuud.  Momma say cost big butts.  Meez chewz an chewz dem an she cumz home an see meez teef marts all obber dem shooz.  She not too heppy bout dis but meez hab a guud time.  Meez an mee
 fambily wubs uze alz berry mush.  We sennin bunch ob da dwoolz por allz doze hounties whoze needz sum an awso wee 2 legger frienz whoze needz sum.  Iffn u letz me I lickie u face.
Wub fwom Baybee Silkie, Brudder Jaggie, Brudder Egan, Brudder Blue, Sister Suzie, Brudder Skipper (atb) an da Mommaswabe Cyndi