[Dailydrool] Tufts!

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 9 14:10:46 PDT 2010

Gracie gets the little fur tufts during shedding season, but only on her
back hips, nowhere else.  I can Furminate her from now on, and five minutes
later, the tufts are back.  She is my super-shedder, honestly you'd think
the girl would be naked, the amount of hair she loses.  Holly and Anna shed
very little, and never have tufts.  Different type of coat is all I can
think of.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

01:35:00