[Dailydrool] Back in action

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 17:48:36 PDT 2010

Hi, I have not posted for some time as on the 27th of May I had a  total
hip replacement, and have not done much at all with the drools.  I am  about
40 behind, and will start catching up tomorrow.  I just want all to  know
that all of you and your hounds are in my daily prayers, and drool and  prayers
are sent to all that need them or needed them.  I am starting to be  more
mobile and getting back into things.  I as doing pretty good.   Best to all.

Douglas, Ben and Pw. Charlie