[Dailydrool] Good smelling stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 19:59:18 PDT 2010

 it's me, Delilah Belle from NJ.  There is really, really good smellin' stuff here by my house.  See, Mama says those big brown things with the white tails which run fast 'cause they are kinda scaredy called deer.  They smell good, good, good! But what smells even better is their poopie...yup, it does.  When we go on our walkies me and Dozie like to pull Mama fast to get to where the good smelling poopie is.  Sometimes they poopies in the dirt and sometimes, which we like BESTEST, is when they poopie in the grass 'cause then we just lay down in the grass and roll and roll and roll init.  Mama says when we do that we are stinkhounds.  I thought we were Basset houndies...I think she is just being silly.  One time we smelled a different smell and she said it was a fox.  I have never seen one of those...but they smell pretty good, too.

Snooters to all my furends and drool to whoever needs it,
Delilah Belle, shy freckle queen from NJ