[Dailydrool] Potty Training

marinr at netzero.net marinr at netzero.net
Wed Jun 9 19:15:07 PDT 2010

Maureen,
I got Abby as a rescue owner surrender when she was 1 1/2 years old. She had never been potty trained. The woman that owned her had never had a dog and didn't know how to train her so she let her go where ever she wanted and had a bucket and mop.

Well, it took me over a year to potty train her. Thankfully, she never pooped in the house but she would be walking on the way from one room to the next and in a second she would squat down an pee and keep on walking. It was so frustrating.

I had a trainer tell me to keep her on a leash attached to you whenever she was in the house with me for 30 days. You should be able to recognizet her signs when she needs to go potty. To be perfectly honest, I have never found out what that is but somehow we figured it out. She has been accident free for over a year now. YEAH. Good luck to you. It will happen.

Marin - Mamma to Abby (the stubborn one)

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4c104ae8c6ae33121d7st03duc