[Dailydrool] Tail wagging

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 10 07:48:12 PDT 2010

No cancer drool to Baloo, and post surgery quick healing drool too.

With all this talk of tail wagging I have been paying closer attention to the boys tails...Last night Ruger had a new tail manuever.
I had just gotten home from work and let them back into the house to see me (Auntie Val lets them out while I am at work to play, pee, pooh and chase squirrels) Well Ruger came in, I petted him & his brother and then stepped back to get a drink of water, when I turned around both hounds were standing there, tails wagging and looking up at me as if to say "so tell us about your day"  Rugers tail was moving in an up and down motion with just a slight curve in the motion...but defiantly up and down not propeller or windshield wipper, but up and down.  I was fascinated...then the excitement must have gotten to him because  it then started to go in a propeller motion.  Bassets have such animated expressions...they always keep me laughing.

Drool to all in need.

Michele Momma to the Bad A**  Basset Brothers
Colt "Wish that momma didn't have to go to work"
Ruger "I have lots of tail expressions"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878