[Dailydrool] Tail wagging

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 8 22:08:15 PDT 2010

Dis be Yogi and I be sooo confused.  This evening my hooman sister ate pupperoni pizza for dinner.  I stopped and pondered this, but then I moved on. But then I heard it with my own beauteous silky ears, my Momma was eating a HOT DOG!  I stopped and looked, it looked awful familiar, like my wagger to be precise.  Then I got to thinking.  I know a boxer that's got nothing back there but a little nubbie that twitches, and my weimaraner sister got a propeller but not a fine, beauteous tail like mine.  Where did them tails go? On a bun?!!! I so proud of my tail and I can wag it all different ways, but I'm just gonna sit on it for now.  I think that be safest thing to do.  Now tomorrow, I know momma will be in a hurry and eat poop-tarts for breakfast.  Now that I can share with her all she wants.  I got plenty of that! But only one beauteous tail.
Yogi
P.S. Could somebody let me know how to get rid of the ???? too? Thanks.