[Dailydrool] Tufts

Barbara Rocheleau brocheleau at snet.net
Thu Jun 10 06:45:42 PDT 2010

Layla is quite the shedder!  Those tufts are flying around my house.  I brush her everyday, at least once, and sweep my floors every morning before going to work. I am amazed after furminating that she has any hair left! I come home from work and there are "underfluffies" on the floor and on the couch - along with the tumbleweeds rollilng down the hall!  I do love when they are popping from her backside, they look like and feel like cotton.

 I also feel that "shedding season" is lasting ALOT longer this year - or maybe I am getting older and the patience is getting less!

Opie does not have the underfluffies which is a good thing because he does not have the patience to be brushed for that length of time.  He just plain old sheds!

We will have to see if we can spin yarn out of all the hair to make blankets and and sweaters for our long, cold winters!!

Happy furminating, and bellyrubs to all!

Barbara - Mom to Layla (the underfluffy queen) and Opie (what is the fuss all about!)