[Dailydrool] Suzanne Mid-Atlantic BR

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Thu Jun 10 07:02:29 PDT 2010

Howllo Fellow Droolers!  I wanted to Thank Suzanne as well for all of the help she gives to KY hounds!  Frankie the Fantastic went from being tied to a tree for two years (he is two years old) to a foster home in NJ which he should be at by Friday night.  With the help of Basset Hound Town readers we raised all the money necessary to pay his medical bills totaling about 450 dollars!  TOOT TOOT!

Thanks to everyone who donated and thanks to Suzanne for finding Frankie the Fantastic a foster home.  Anyone in the NJ area should look into adopting himz!  Himz is a real lover boy and very handsome!

Cat, Chaps and Emma
bassethoundtown.com