[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's new bed and the wonderful Inspector Morse

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 20:00:54 PDT 2010

 To de Brudder, so youze hab new beddie?  Dis won't last, you eben calling Miss Elder Clara fart blossom, which is bedder dan most names you call her, but youze cannot be nice to her for long time, youze be moufy boy, no houndette likey dat.  Be nice to de Elder Clara, me is so tires ob telling youze dis.  And Inspector Morse, you a sleepy boy, youe needs to be in de know, de Brudder calling youze woman fart blossom, no be nice.  Youse needs to gib him de business.  Me boyfiend Jack would not stand for dis, he lub his squirrley huntin girl, and he be standin up to de Brudder!!!  Now, Inspector Morse, me knows youze be good at dis, so do your fing!!!  Emma The Delicate Diva