[Dailydrool] Eat and Sleep

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 20:56:42 PDT 2010

Becky,
  When Homer wasn't eating, and of course you know, the eating didn't  have
to be food,  or going poo poo he was usually sleeping...I understand  most
bassets sleep 23/7..Sammy won't go out to pee or poop if it's raining or
was raining...and refuses his morning walk before 2 p.m. most days... then a
final pee at bedtime..  Sometimes around 8 he'll do me a favor and walk to
the corner with me...

The rest of time is either sleeping or giving me "the look" so I'll give
him a snack!
   Esther