[Dailydrool] Don't SLURP(?) The Banana Peel!

Ellen Cole ellen at yourtravelmasters.com
Fri Jun 11 05:55:31 PDT 2010

So.the beasts eat their breakfast everyday and then share a banana for
dessert. This morning, I was peeling the banana and pulled the first strip
down and it separated from the rest of the banana AND my hand and sailed to
the floor. Miss Magnolia, whose banana receiving position is at my feet, ate
it like a strand of spaghetti! It was down her throat before I could even
bend over to retrieve it. Whole. No chewing involved. PLEASE tell me that
this is not toxic!

Ellen & Miss Magnolia ("Oh, YES I DID!") & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver &
Abigail (ATB)