[Dailydrool] rescue

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 08:21:06 PDT 2010

Oh Maureen,

                   Some of us understand totally,  sometimes it can get
pretty intense here on  the Drool, that is fine, we are all entitled to our own
opinions,  trust me  I have gotten my butt chewed out more than once on
here for one reason or  another,  I just try to turn the other cheek,  I have
four cheeks ,  two on  my head and two ( well never mind )  I believe they
call  it getting mooned !  bwahahaha,  any ways  I got both my girls  from a
back yard breeder  and Maggie has major issues, form deformed legs  to
allergies,
 I was informed that (  " you get what you pay for" )  but I  got her at
the very lowest part of my life,  and no matter where I got her,  I credit her
for saving my life and giving me a purpose to get out of bed.   She still
has issues, but I love her regardless and then a year later I went and  got
Evil Annie who is Maggie's sister.  I have no regrets  !!!!!! just  go
outside tonight in the moonlight and pull down your pants,  bend over  and tell
everyone to kiss your A**   !!!!!!  bwahahahahahaha  !!!!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie