[Dailydrool] Channeling your inner hound

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 14:49:54 PDT 2010

Loved the video and the article.  Tried to get the video on my facebook, don.t think I managed.  I know my guys would like the rolling in the scent part.  They do that on walks.  Much morsing.  Honey was finding a dead snake a real treat to roll in.  It was dead and in pieces, WONDERFUL smell.  I think Beau would get into treking.  Perhaps I'll try that rabbit scent in the yard.  Mine like to sleep unless somethng interesting is going on, like invisible invaders that require the full crews' best efforts to drive away.  It seems to work, no invaders in the house.  A rousing romp through the house before bed is always good to leave human nerves shattered.