[Dailydrool] Leashing for Walks

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 15:09:13 PDT 2010

Bev, which one is the most shy in your pack? I had to laugh, none of them are shy. Mine don't fight, they just fall all over themselves. Today when leashing, I did pull out the treat bag and treated Myrtle first. When everyone was a bit calm, I leashed up. Myrtle stayed in the room happily.

Then I surprised them with a drive in the minivan rather than a walk! They enjoyed it and got to bark at things. Not deafening, I can still hear. It was a fun ride around town.

We are currently outside enjoying some patio time before they start demanding their supper. Myrtle and Low Bed are keeping an eye on the neighbors through the cyclone fence. They are very protective of the neighbor's yard.

Kelly Jane and the Gang