[Dailydrool] Green Tea Question

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jun 12 12:30:00 PDT 2010

Sophee Maree congratulations on finding your forever home...and bonus you
got a new sis that will look up to you as a role model. We are sure that
your daddies will bathe you and your sis in much love and treats.

Laura & Elvis welcome to the Drool family.  We hope that you enjoy the drool
as much as the boys & I do.

Obviously my brain is all about the hounds today... But I have a question
for the drool family.  I was making a pot of green tea this afternoon, when
the thought crossed my little brain; Is green tea as good for hounds as it
is for us? Green tea is supposed to have all these antioxidents in it and
therefore good for us to drink.  So does anyone out there know if green tea
is good for dogs or bad for them???  If it is good for them I was going to
make the boys a green tea icee to see if they like it.  But if for some
crazy reason it is toxic to them (like grapes, chocolate, etc) then I do not
want to give it to them and in advertantly make them sick.

Michele Momma to the Bad A**  Basset Brothers
Colt "Green tea icee sounds good to me...give me, give me give me"
Ruger "Colt eats anything, doesn't matter if it's good for him or not."

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878