[Dailydrool] Pet doors

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 13:24:29 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,
Once more thank you all again for the prayers, emotional and financial support since the fire. You are a special bunch and I count myself lucky to be part of this group.

I am up to my "earballs" in home planning and need doggie door advice. Best location? Brand? Type? The floor plan is still in development so it can be about anywhere.

Thanks and Snooters,
Maggie Honnold of Honnold's Hound and Furkitty Farm soon to be rising from the ashes
Hollyberry ATB.
Noah ATB. Both of whom probably wish their mom could stop crying when she thinks about them...like now.