[Dailydrool] You've got to see these portraits!

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 15:21:44 PDT 2010

Aloha,
  We're just recently returned from a trip to California for my son, Billy's, graduation from art college (Laguna College of Art and Design in Laguna Beach, CA). Billy is a fledgling portrait painter, and, Mom's pride notwithstanding, he's really GOOD.
  Anyhow, for Mother's Day, he presented me with a portrait he had painted on the sly from a photograph of me and my two basset hounds, Bo and Harley. (The year before he'd painted a portrait of Harley).
 Billy just e-mailed me that he added these pictures to his website and I wanted to share them with fellow Drooler friends. Check out his website at www.williamzwickart.com You have to first click on the website, then on "gallery", then on "portraits" to get to the pictures of me, Bo, and Harley. You'll recognize the bassets. Me too. There we are. (The really pretty picture of the blonde girl is Billy's girlfriend). If you're as blown away as I was, there's also a place to click to contact him (and he does commissions). Val, Bo, and Harley (I look pretty handsome, don't I?)