[Dailydrool] Pet Doors - SmartPet Dog Doors

Rosemary Ryan r2 at q.com
Sat Jun 12 16:07:41 PDT 2010

Hi Maggie,

I hope it feels good to be in rebuilding mode.

Regarding pet doors, I love my insulated aluminum dog doors.  My first
is 8 years old and going strong. It was made by Carlson.  Last fall, I
expanded my dog space and added a new door. Carlson had become SmartPet
and they redesigned the door to include a key lock on the inside.

The doors are durable and allow for little air/heat exchange between the
inside and outside.  The catch is price. They are spendy. The large size
(03CP03) - perfect for my bassets - is close to $200.00.  However, you
don't have to replace flaps or heat the great outdoors.

Here's a link:
http://www.petdoors.com/smart_pet.htm?gclid=CL756cfRm6ICFRZ5gwodFmWzuw

Best wishes,
Rosemary
Uncle Isaac, Grandma Dinah, Momma Hilary, and the kids (Spencer, Regina,
Esther)