[Dailydrool] Holly's "I want to be King" chicken jerky

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 08:22:46 PDT 2010

Holly Noelle here.....I've had the Slave making chicken jerky for weeks now and she finally is ready to start selling and shipping.  All money (except shipping) will go into my "I want to King" fund.  I will also be doing a few other things from now until next May, but Mom will be making and selling jerky 24/7/365.  We will be adding some other types of jerky, thanks to an Auntie in California.  My Mom tried making calf liver jerky, but she left it on longer and it's really crispy.  I like it, but my cousin Nelly Belle says that it should be more chewy :)

The chicken jerky is made with hormone free, antibiotic free, 99% fat free chicken breast.  We are going to sell it by the 1/4 lb, about 10 or 11 strips, for $10 plus $5 priority shipping.

We can fit up to 3 packages (3/4 lb) into a flat rate box for only $5 shipping.  We don't want to overcharge on shipping, so if you want more than 3/4 lb just email Mom and she will give you the exact cost of shipping.

If you wish to send it to someone else as a gift we will be happy to put a note with it, just let us know what you want to say.

Our PayPal addy is suzyvette at satx.rr.com

All orders will be shipped within 48 hours unless we start running low on jerky and then Mom will email you.

If you want to send a check here is the info....

Susan Green
11007 Dublin Ldg
San Antonio, TX  78254-5429

If you have any questions you can email Mom off list.  We will only post this once a month, but the jerky will be available all the time.

Thanks for helping a little girl's dream come true!!

Luv,
Holly Noelle