[Dailydrool] I'm sorry

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sun Jun 13 08:53:10 PDT 2010

First I want to send condolences to all the families that have lost loved ones 4 feet and two... Also even though I may not write each and every time I am most definitely talking to God for all of you and begging for his help....

Now on a practical note has anyone used the Oster electric nail grinder.  I have a battery operated dremel that only gets one nail done before it needs recharging so I am thinking I need an electric one. Doing a search this Oster one came up just for dogs....Has anyone used it or any recommendations will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Judy