[Dailydrool] doggy doors and new home design

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 09:58:09 PDT 2010

iffen i were building a new home I would have large (tall and extrawide)
sliding glassdoors inthe kitchen/great room and the master bedroom (the
small  ones are hard to pass thru with the doggy doors in place)

and anywhere else I could have a slider

I love the portible  nature of the sliding door doogy door

I always like as many exits as possible

and for resale it is nice to pop those puppys out and say what doggy odor
(If you see a permanent door you know there was a dog)

also there seems to always come a time due to fighting or illness you can
really use  to separate the hounds and this is handy for that to have extra
exits with extra doggy doors

I buy the xtra large..and buy at lowes also the panel I have now i have had
for 9 years and the actually doggy door is there standard put in the wall
one so you can replace when the flap get brittle

Bobby & Mommy